2021 – 2022 Junior Board of Directors
Great Lakes Director
6417 S CR 100 E
Kirklin, IN 46050
2155 E 296th St.
Atlanta, IN 46031
North Central Director
10542 N 2250 E
Downs, IL 61736
New England Director
402 Main St.
South Windsor, CT 06074
3921 Division Hwy
East Earl, PA 17519
Great Plains Director
240 Saddle Rd.
Trinidad, CO 81082
528 Joliet Rd
Columbus, MT 59019
Click to download
The National Junior Dorset Association annually presents up to three $1000 scholarships. To
qualify, a student must be completing at least half of his or her college or technical school
studies the year in which the application is made or be enrolled in graduate school. The
applicant can not be in a Dual Enrollment program (being enrolled in High School and College at the
These awards are available to current and previous members of the Continental Dorset Club
Youth Enrollment Program or current lifetime members of the Continental Dorset Club. Applicants
may be majoring or specializing in any type of field as these awards are not limited to agricultural
majors. Applicants may receive the NJDA Tracy Repasky Memorial Scholarship only once.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2022.
Dorset Ewes For Youth Grant
Click to download
1. Open to youth in the following age divisions:
- Junior: 8 to 10 years of age
- Intermediate: 11 to 14 years of age
- Senior: 15 to 18 years of age
- Ages are as of January, 1 of the current year
2. An individual may win each division only one time.
3. The application is due December, 1 of the current year.
4. The winning applicants will receive their grant money upon the completed transfer of the ewe(s) purchased into their individual name.
5. Ewe(s) purchased may be any age or type of registered Dorset, but may not be purchased from a family member.